Author and Scriptwriter

'Among the most important writers of contemporary British horror.' -Ramsey Campbell

Tuesday 29 March 2011

God Help Us, I Now Tweet

Don't even ask... yep, I now have a Twitter account. The scary thing is, it has the potential to become enormously addictive, which is fine if you're Stephen Fry and a full-time genius, but not so good if you already have a day job and you're trying to write a novel here.

Still, it's kind of fun. Being an absolute techno-spastic, I still haven't managed to put a 'follow me on Twitter' button on here, or found a way to get it to feed to my Facebook page. I will, eventually, I promise.

In the meantime, if you want to find me, it's @GevaudanShoal on Twitter.

1 comment:

Cate Gardner said...

Welcome to twitterville. Emailing you blog/twitter instructions.