Author and Scriptwriter

'Among the most important writers of contemporary British horror.' -Ramsey Campbell

Monday 19 September 2011

My Fantasycon Schedule

Just over a week now to Fantasycon 2011 down in Brighton, which will be cool- a chance to meet up with various writing friends and quite probably getting a tad trolleyed with them.

So, here's my schedule. No, I won't be spending the whole time in the bar...

Friday 30th September
9pm- PS Book Launch. Among other things this will include Conrad Williams' Weird Western anthology Gutshot, which I'm, somewhere...

Saturday 1st October
9.30pm- Reading in Room 134. Possibly an excerpt from The Faceless, if you fancy a sneak preview...

The rest of the time- if I'm not in the dealer's room or the curry house- I probably will be in the bar.

So now you know.

2 comments:

Thana Niveau said...

We'll see you there, Simon! No idea what OUR schedule is beyond the signings and performance but I expect we'll find our way. ;-)

Simon said...

Look forward to seeing you and Lord P there, Thana! And can't wait for your show...